Aerial Classes in Singapore
A beautiful and graceful form of aerial dance performed on a long silk, suspended from the ceiling/rig points. It's a great way to improve strength and flexibility, whilst also being a spectacular and artistic endeavor.
Not sure which aerial apparatus to start with? Aerial Hammock is the perfect introductory class to get you up in the air, building your strength and flexibility. It can be utilised both in a beginner friendly way as well as allow different types of creativity for experienced aerialists.
The aerial Hoop (or Lyra) combines power and flexibility in an activity that is not only fun but fantastic conditioning training for the student. It’s also a great introduction to aerial being slightly easier and lower to the ground.
Aerial Pole presents a whole new challenge to anyone who already loves regular pole class. Experience a new freedom of movement and artistry with this apparatus that is suspended from the ceiling and not attached to the floor.
Courses vs Drop-ins
8 Week Course:
- With classes held at the same day and time each week over the term, students will learn a completed piece of choreography.
- Great for those looking for consistency in their training.
- Each class is 1hr 15mins long.
- Classes are available for different skills/experience levels.
- Our drop-in classes are great for those who can't commit to a weekly schedule.
- Each class will be structured around the ability of the students present.
- Each class is 1hr 15mins long (min of 3 students to start)
Why Choose Adedance Aerial for your Aerial Classes in Singapore?
Personalized & Safe
Our aerial class sizes are only up to a max of 6. So every class is personalized to you. We give hands on support so you can enjoy fast and safe results.
Private & Intimate
Your Aerial classes will be private, intimate and fun because we have small classes - max 6 students per aerial class.
Fun & Challenging
While some gyms offer Aerial yoga, we focus on Aerial performing with an emphasis on conditioning. That's much more fun, artistic and a better workout.
All of our instructors are formally trained and most are full-time professional performers. We have performed Aerial shows for F1 events, Zoukout, corporate events, SEA Games and most major brands.
I've been training with Adedance since they first opened their studio in Tai Seng almost 2 years ago, and they have been integral in developing my love for aerial arts. I cannot recommend them enough, and here's why.
Class range, type, and schedule:
- I love the huge range of aerial classes allowing students to choose from various aerial apparatus — typically the hoop and silks, but more recently they have introduced specialised aerial pole classes.
- Classes are offered on a term or drop-in basis, which affords lots of flexibility for people with schedules that aren't as structured (students/freelancers like me) or who want to train at their own time and pace.
- The timetable caters to a variety of occupational structures, and regular classes are typically run at night or on weekends so they won't interfere with your work.
- Adedance instructors very well-trained as both professional performers and instructors, and they always look out for your safety.
- They are the perfect blend of friendly and professional. I've taken aerial classes with Adelene, Shevonne, Jamie, and Rebecca, and they have always been so warm and encouraging throughout my aerial journey of nearly the past 2 years. I love them all so much, and they will always be the reason why I want to continue doing aerial for as long as I can.
- I also love how the annual year-end recital profits go to a specially-chosen charity. Adedance really is a studio with a very big heart.
For so many months now training at Adedance has always been the highlight of my week, and lots of strangers who have become friends here will say the same. I've been to the UK and tried studios there but nothing is as warm and welcoming as Adedance, and I will always keep coming back.
I always looked forward to classes at this studio!
I take aerial hoop classes with Shevonne. Shevonne is very encouraging and always give very good tips on how to correct ourselves to get the tricks! she is so experienced that she knows how to correct us immediately. Learning under her has allowed me to see progress in myself and her positivity and encouragement spurs me to challenge myself and explore new tricks. Wouldn't have gone this far in my aerial journey without her guidance.
After all these classes with Ade, Shevonne and Jerilyn, i love it so much that i ask my inflexible husband to join. And guess wha? He is hooked onto the stretch classes like me and goes every week now! He has a lot of back issues because of his very tight glute muscles. We tried many ways to relieve his tightness but nothing beats going for stretch class at Adedance studio every week! He makes it a weekly routine now for himself!
Awesome! This is probably how I would describe my aerial journey with Adedance Artistic & Aerial Productions.
I started silk with the inability to climb a step up the 'treacherous' silk. With my lack of coordination skills, my dream of doing lovely tricks in mid-air seemed to vanished in thin air after my first lesson. However, with Adelene's patient guidance, I managed to make good progress overtime and build my self-confidence doing tricks and poses in mid-air and even some 'drops'. The great thing about the classes is that Adelene would tailor a suitable training regime to meet your fitness goals depending on your fitness levels. Safety was never compromised; each class size is up to a maximum of 3 students and undivided attention was given to each individual. Furthermore, her warm up sessions help the muscles to go almost full throttle during the entire session. I especially enjoyed making new friends, meeting fellow aerial warriors, and the camaraderie shared really helped to motivate one another during the training sessions. I am truly thankful for the wonderful experiences.